- Click on Classes, and then click on Manage Classes and scroll to the bottom of the page to a section titled Invite Co-Teachers.
- Enter the email address of your co-teacher and select the classes to which you would like them to have access.
- Co-teachers will receive an email inviting them to co-teach. Once you invite a co-teacher, you will see a pending invitation under the My Co-Teachers section.
- To see what classes you co-teach, see the “Active classes” table under the same Manage Classes page. You will see your name under the Co-Teacher column.
Note: If you are looking to be added to a class as a co-teacher, you must have the owner of the class complete the above steps to give you access to the class.
How do I edit or remove a co-teacher?
- Click on the Classes tab.
- Click on Manage Classes then scroll down to the My Co-Teachers section.
- Click on Edit on the row of the co-teacher.
- You will be led to a page where you can either select or deselect which classes the co-teacher has access to, or you can remove the co-teacher entirely.
What can co-teachers do?
- Manage classes and edit students.
- Assign activities to a class.
- Launch Quill Lessons with a class.
- Access diagnostic results and basic reporting.
- They cannot archive classes or activity packs – this must be done by the original teacher.
- They also cannot access Premium reporting unless they also have a Teacher Premium account.
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at email@example.com.