Table of contents:
How do I invite a co-teacher?
1. To invite a co-teacher, click on the Classes tab, and click on the classroom in question. Then, scroll to the bottom of the roster until you see the green Invite Co-Teachers button.
2. Enter the email address of your co-teacher and select the classes to which you would like them to invite them.
3. Once you invite a co-teacher, you will see a pending invitation at the bottom of your class roster. Once the co-teacher has accepted the invitation, their status will update to "Joined".
4. Your co-teacher will receive an email inviting them to co-teach your class. If they do not have a Quill account, they will be invited to create one. If they already have a Quill account, the invite will show up in their "Classes" tab on Quill, as pictured below. Once they click "Accept", they will have joined the class successfully as a co-teacher.
Note: If you are a co-teacher looking to be added to a class, you must have the owner of the class complete the above steps to give you access to the class.
How do I remove a co-teacher?
Click on the Classes tab.
Scroll down to the Teachers heading, at the bottom of your class roster.
Click the "..." button to the right of the co-teacher's name.
Click the Remove from Class option.
What can co-teachers do?
Manage classes and edit students.
Assign activities to a class.
Launch Quill Lessons with a class.
Access activity results.
Access diagnostic results and basic reporting.
* Co-teachers cannot archive classes or activity packs – this must be done by the original teacher.
* They also cannot access Premium reporting unless they also have a Teacher Premium account.
How can I transfer ownership of a class to my co-teacher?
On your class roster, scroll down to the Teachers section. Click the three dots under "Actions" and select "Transfer class" to transfer ownership of this class to the co-teacher. The co-teacher will, then, have full access to the rosters and assigned activity packs.
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.