- Click on the Classes tab, and click on the classroom in question. Then, scroll to the bottom of the roster until you see the green Invite Co-Teachers button.
2. Enter the email address of your co-teacher and select the classes to which you would like them to have access.
3. Once you invite a co-teacher, you will see a pending invitation under the Teachers heading. Once the co-teacher has accepted the invitation, their status will update to "Joined".
4. Co-teachers will receive an email inviting them to co-teach. The invite will also show up in their "Classes" tab on Quill, as pictured below. Once they click "Accept", they will have joined the class successfully as a co-teacher.
Note: If you are looking to be added to a class as a coteacher, you must have the owner of the class complete the above steps to give you access to the class.
How do I remove a co-teacher?
- Click on the Classes tab.
- Scroll down to the Teachers heading, at the bottom of your class roster.
- Click the "..." button to the right of the co-teacher's name.
- Click the Remove from Class option.
What can co-teachers do?
- Manage classes and edit students.
- Assign activities to a class.
- Launch Quill Lessons with a class.
- Access diagnostic results and basic reporting.
- They cannot archive classes or activity packs – this must be done by the original teacher.
- They also cannot access Premium reporting unless they also have a Teacher Premium account.
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.