You can follow the below steps to assign certain activities from a featured activity pack.
1. Go to the Assign Activities tab and click on the Browse featured activity packs card.
2. Click either the Browse activity packs with whole-class lessons and independent practice or Browse activity packs with only independent practice card.
3. Use the filters at the top of the page to find activity packs with activities that are suitable for your students and click on any activity pack to see more information about it.
4. Once you have found the activity pack you'd like to assign, click the Select pack button in the top right of the page.
5. On the Review and assign page, you can optionally rename the featured activity pack in the Name the assignment section.
In the Review activities and pick due dates section, you can delete specific activities from this activity pack by clicking the X to the right of an activity's name.
In the Choose classes or students section, choose the classes or individual students to whom you would like to assign the activity pack by checking the boxes next to their names in the All students dropdown menu.
Finally, click the Assign pack to classes button, which is located at the top right of the page to assign the activity pack.
Have more questions?
Please feel free to send us a message through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at email@example.com.