How to Assign a Pre-AP® Writing Skills Survey
- Click on the "Assign Activities" tab and select "Explore activities." Select "View SpringBoard, Pre-AP, and AP activities."
2. Decide between SpringBoard, Pre-AP, or AP activities, and click whichever activities you'd liked to assign to your students.
3. From the Pre-AP landing page, select "view" for the survey that you would like to assign. Available Pre-AP surveys include Pre-AP Writing Skills Survey 1: Basic of Sentence Patterns and Pre-AP Writing Skills Survey 2: Tools for Sentence Expansion.
4. Review the details of the Pre-AP Writing Skills Survey that you selected. If it meets the needs of your students, press "Select pack" in the upper-righthand corner.
5. Lastly, you will have the option to re-name the survey, to set a due date, and to choose the classes and/or students to assign it to. When you're ready, select "Assign pack to classes" in the top right corner of the screen and the survey will appear in your students' dashboards!