You can build your own activity pack from Quill’s database of 500+ activities.
Note: In order to assign an individual activity, you must create an activity pack. The activity pack can have one or more activities within it.
- First, select “Assign Activities" tab, then select "Explore activities."
2. Select "Choose activities from our library."
3. Choose whether you would like to assign activity packs with whole-class and independent practice, or packs with just independent practice. You can also choose to create an entirely custom activity pack by selecting "create your own activity pack."
4. Next, you can filter the activities by Concept or Level, and select the tool you wish to use. You can also find specific activities by using the search bar.
5. You can place your mouse over an activity to get a more in-depth description.
5. Select the activities you would like to assign to your students by checking them off and then pressing the “Select activities” button.
6. Name your activity pack.
7. Finally, select which classes or specific students you would like to assign the activity pack to.
8. Add a due date (optional) and select “Assign.”
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.