You can build your own activity pack from Quill’s database of 700+ activities.
Note: In order to assign an individual activity, you must create an activity pack. The activity pack can have one or more activities within it.
1. Select the “Assign Activities" tab. Then, select "Explore all activities in our activity library."
2. This will take you to our Activity Library, where you're able to see all of Quill's 800+ activities. From the library, you can filter by Activity Type, Grade Level Range, Readability Level, CCSS Grade Level, ELL Activities, Concepts, Topics, and Content Partners.
3. Select the activity/activities you would like to assign to your students by checking them off and then pressing the "Assign" button.
4. Name your activity pack.
5. While reviewing the activities that you've added to the activity pack, you can use the Previously assigned column to determine whether or not this activity has already been assigned to a class or students, choose to set the Publish date to be immediate or a later date, and optionally choose a due date.
6. Finally, check or uncheck the boxes next to the specific classes and students to whom you would like to assign this activity pack.
**Please Note: You also have the option to pre-save activity packs to be assigned later. See that guide here.**
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.