Assigning Quill Lessons Activities
There are three ways in which you can assign Quill Lessons to your students. Here are the steps:
Use Diagnostic Recommendations to Assign Lessons
If you have already assigned one of Quill's diagnostics and your students have completed it, you will be able to assign recommended Quill Lessons activities to your classroom.
1. Go to your diagnostic recommendation page.
2. Click on "View Group Lessons"
3. Click on Assign Lesson Pack
Explore All Activities to Assign Lessons
- Click on "Assign Activities" tab.
- On this page, click on "Quill Lessons"
3. On the Explore Activities pack page, you will see a list of our new Lessons activities.
4. Check the box next to the activities that you would like and click on "Continue"
Use Featured Activity Packs to Assign Lesson Pack
- Click on "Featured Activity Packs" from the Assign Activities sub-nav.
- Select and click on the Lesson Pack of your choice
3. On the next page, you can select a Lessons Pack to assign to all your students, or customize which students are assigned the lesson.
Launching Quill Lessons Activities:
Recommendation: We recommend previewing the lesson before launching it with you students, so you can explore the teacher notes, practice the teacher model, and become accustomed to the interface.
- In order to launch a Quill Lessons activity, you should click on "My Activities" tab.
- Click on "Lessons" from the white bar below the My Activities tab.
- On the lessons page, you will have access to all the Lessons activities that you have assigned, and you can choose to Preview or Launch lessons.
Note: You are also able to launch Quill Lessons activities from the Lessons card on your dashboard. For reference, see the image below: