Each of our pre-made activity packs contains 3-10 activities focused on a specific topic, such as comma usage, verb tense, or correcting run-ons. To find and assign these pre-made packs, follow the steps below:
1. Select the “Assign Activities” tab and then "Browse featured activity packs."
2. Choose between Activity Packs with both teacher-led lessons and independent practice, or with just independent practice.
3. Browse all available packs using the filters at the top of the page to narrow down your search. Each card shows you an overview of the pack, including the topic covered, the type and number of activities, the estimated time of completion, and the level recommendation. Blue-colored cards indicate packs that contain only independent-practice activities, while purple-colored cards indicate packs that also include whole-class lessons.
4. Click on the pack you'd like to assign to see a list of activities included. Click “Select Pack" in the top right corner of your screen to edit and assign this pack.
5. You can re-name the pack, add optional due dates for each activity, and select the individual students and/or classes to assign the pack to. Finally, click "Assign pack to classes" to finish assigning.
These activities are now in your students' dashboards, and they simply need to log in to Quill to begin working!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Have more questions?
Please feel free to live chat with us through the green message bubble on the bottom right corner of the screen or email us at email@example.com.